A cosmetic dentist offers numerous services that focus on the appearance of a person’s mouth. Although you will not visit a cosmetic dentist often, it is important to schedule an appointment if you’re unhappy with the appearance of your mouth. The following services are among the many a cosmetic dentist offers to improve your smile.
1. Teeth Whitening: The most common service the cosmetic dentist offers is teeth whitening. If your teeth are discolored or stained, this bleaching procedure helps remove it so your teeth are white and beautiful once again.
2. Veneers: Dental veneers shaped and colored like a tooth. The veneer is placed over the front of a damaged tooth. It hides chips, cracks, and many other imperfections while protecting the tooth against future damages.
3. Dental Implants: Dental implants are an alternative to dentures. Many people prefer them because they look and feel more like real teeth. They cost much more than dentures, which is the biggest disadvantage.
4. All on Four: An alternative to dental implants, the all on 4 dental implants pleasant prairie dental offices have available are cheaper than implants. They ‘snap-on’ the gums and can be removed. They’re attached to the jawbone using a screw, however, so they don’t fall out and make it easier to talk and chew.
5. Invisalign: Invisalign offers a solution to tooth gaps and other alignment issues. They’re clear so no one else notices them in your mouth. Unlike braces, Invisalign retainers can be removed from the mouth for brushing, eating, etc.
Don’t hate your smile when a cosmetic dentist offers so many services that improve it in every way. The services above are among the many ways a cosmetic dentist can improve your imperfect smile. Are you ready to schedule a consultation and love your smile again?